Sunday, November 28, 2010

I knew that I want her.

I couldn't keep my hand off my crotch. My cunt pulsed so badly that it almost was unbearable. Nor could I keep my eyes off her. Her statuesque frame, blonde hair, gorgeous thighs and ass, and luscious tits mesmerized me. I knew that I had to have her or she had to have me.

At the moment she was in the process of pinning her struggling opponent to the mat with a thigh-bulging grapevine hold that accentuated every inch of her magnificent muscles as she stretched and punished her opponent with gut wrenching power that had her victim screaming her submission.

I watched her as she released her beaten foe and got to her feet. Her gorgeous body glistened with sweat. All of her muscles, still tensed from the action, stood out like an Amazon chiseled from marble. My cunt got wet with urgency as she headed my way, toweling herself off.

It was now or never. I had no way of knowing if I would ever see her again or have the chance that now presented itself to me. Nor did I really have a choice, since my mind or will no longer entered into the decision. I was totally dominated by my pulsing cunt and tantalized tits. Everything else meant nothing. I was powerless to resist the urge that controlled my crotch and everything else.

“That was a great pin,” I said. She stopped toweling and looked at me. "I was watching you and was really impressed with your ability,” I continued. Still nothing from her. Undaunted by this silence I went on. "I haven't seen you here before. Do you come often?" Her towel dropped to hang from her beautiful arm - but still no response. I started to fear that she would say nothing and leave me without even replying or acknowledging me.

Then, in an instant, everything changed. I found out that she was new, that she loved to wrestle, did not know anybody yet, and would love to get acquainted. Very rapidly this progressed into talk of our mutual love of grappling and our mutual mutual need for body contact sports. So completely did we blend with each other that in no time we had set a date for a private wrestling match. And before parting I had very strong vibes that she wanted more than wrestling - much more – something that the hard, sweat producing, muscle bulging wrestling would lead to. And my cunt was so wet that I was certain it would run down my leg.

The following week we met. I'll skip the details of where and when, but only tell you that it was private so that anything could happen. The opening suggestion that we immediately dispense with our bras and T-backs and go nude was instantly agreed upon. There was no reason to set rules, time limits, holds to be barred, or conditions for submission. We both knew what we wanted and how the action would end.

Even before we touched each other my cunt was wet and throbbing. I was instantly distracted by her gorgeous body. Great tits, muscular thighs, a deep dark valley between them, and a luscious ass. Her body emanated an animal-like aura with an almost palpable heat. Her eyes bored into me with a look that told me that she was going to make me submit and have her way with me. Put I wanted to take her as much as she wanted to take me, so we would just have to find out whom would submit to whom.

As we circled to feel each other out I noticed the size of her luscious tits and the large areolas. The vision of them sent shiver through my own tits with thoughts of mashing them together. I became totally mesmerized by her great body and wanted nothing but to touch it, grapple and match muscles with it, and feel every inch of her hot animalistic flesh.

Then, with a move that was so quick that it caught me off-guard, she grabbed me in a front beat hug. My wet crotch was instantly jammed against her luscious crotch that felt as wet as mine. She snaked her arms around my waist just below my rib cage and snapped them shut. I felt her arms constrict and immediately knew I was caught in a grip as powerful as any boa constrictor. I felt the biceps of her arms swell as she squeezed. I was also brutalized by her clenched hands just above the small of my back.

I was a good enough wrestler to know that I had to break this hold right away or she would have me at her mercy without further resistance. This was not about to happen so early on. I retaliated with a brutally hard up thrust against her jaw at the sane moment that my rock hard knee smashed dead center into her. This maneuver worked and she broke the hold.

We circled once more, this time a little more warily than at first. I then made my first aggressive move and lunged to get her in my arms. She adroitly sidestepped and I suddenly felt myself lifted off my feet and flying through the air. I hit the mat with a force that jarred my body from the neck all the way to the base of my spine and left me momentarily stunned.

She really wanted me to submit. She was playing rough. It was obvious that she didn't want to waste any time in getting what she wanted - my submitted body. I had expected more wrestling before we settled down into bottom woman submissions, but it was apparent that she wanted me now. She was playing rough so now I would play rough too. She moved in for the kill as I got to one knee. As she came in I met her with a brutal head butt just above her cunt. I felt her body shudder as the pain of impact radiated cut from groin and into her upper thighs.

This doubled her up and made it easy for me to clamp her into a headlock. With a firm grip on her head I flipped her over brutally to the mat. As we hit the mat together I swung my legs around and locked them around her skull. She immediately arched upward in an attempt to break free, but all she got for her efforts was my balled fist that slammed into her vulnerable midsection. I continued this assault with more brutal pressure on the scissors and repeated power-packed blows to her heaving stomach area.

I believe that I would have made her submit right then and there is she had not turned downright nasty by attempting to sink her teeth into my thigh. I forestalled this by quickly letting go of the scissors and at the same time delivering another pile driving punch to her now sore midsection. I then moved away as she went into an on-all-fours position. This is right were I wanted her.

While she suffered and tried to get to her feet I came up behind her and reached between her legs. My finger slid into her privates with a favorite lock of mine - a cuntlock. Her whole body jerked as if it had received an electrical jolt. She let out a cry of "aaaaaaaggggrrrrrrr" as my fingers dug in and clamped down. I straddle her ass to hold her in place as I continued to torture and punish her.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear "are you ready to submit?" With a voice charged with pain she gritted cut between clenched teeth "no fucking way.”

I responded immediately with further tightening of my finger grip and said again, "are you sure you don't want to submit?" This time the misery was so intense that she could not speak, only shaking her head. "You had better submit fast, cunt, or I'll ruin you for life.”

She finally submitted and I pushed her down and over onto her back. I then straddled her upper torso planting my ass directly over her great tits. I reached back and secured the cuntlock again. Her body writhed and undulated beneath me. After a few minutes I released the cuntlock and moved my crotch directly over her face. I then sat fully on it covering her nose and mouth with my wet, smothering crotch.

I would have continued this for some further time if I had not felt her tongue probing my slick labia. As the moments went by her tongue went deeper and deeper in my love tunnel. My fingers then went down and started to masturbate her cunt. Within minutes we both were in the throes of near orgasm. Then there was a simultaneous explosion and we came together.

We became good friends after this and had many erotic hours together, mixing wrestling with and without sex.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can make cash by locking premium pages of your blog or site?
    To begin just join AdWork Media and add their content locking tool.

    ReplyDelete